35mm Film and Slides to SD Scanner
Stock Code: FS351N
Neostar 35mm Film & Slides to SD Scanner
- In stock
- 5 mega pixel sensor takes just a few seconds to scan and save colour/b&w slides/negatives (will also scan up to 10 mega pixel quality - interpolated)
- FREE 4GB SD memory card – enough to store up to 1000 images
- Preview images on its large built-in colour 2.4” LCD screen
- Automatically adjusts focus, exposure, and colour balance so you don’t have to be a photo or computer whiz to achieve great results
- You can even edit images using the ‘flip’, ‘mirror’, and ‘rotate’ buttons for correcting backwards and upside down scanned images
- An optional-use USB port and cable for connecting to a PC (drag files from SD card to computer)
- Measures just 10cm x 8.5cm x 8.5cm
- Mains or USB powered and compact. Includes negative / slide cleaning brush
- Film scanner
- 1x FREE 4GB SD card
- 1x negative film holder
- 1x slide holder
- Mains power cable
- USB connector / power cable
- User manual
- AV cable (for viewing scanned photographs on a TV)
- Cleaning brush
- Uses a 5 mega pixel CMOS sensor with 800 dpi interpolation & 24-bit colour scan.
- Adjustable exposure value
- Automatic white balance
- Fixed focus
- 3 white LED lights
- Single pass scan
- Images will be saved as jpg file
- Scans colour or black & white negatives / slides
- LCD screen size: 2.4"
- LCD resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
Q: Can I download instructions for this product?
A: Yes, you can download a PDF copy of the instructions for this product by clicking here>
Q: Do I need a computer to convert my slides and negatives to digital?
A: No. This product will scan and copy your slides and negatives directly to the SD card supplied, using the built-in SD card reader. However, this product also has a USB-out connection and comes supplied with a USB lead so you can connect it to a PC or MAC and ‘drag’ images saved on the SD card to your computer
Q: Will this work with a MAC and a PC.
A: Yes it will work with both.
Q: Does this product come supplied with any image editing software included which I can use on my PC / MAC?
A: No. This does not come with software for computers as the main point of the product is that you do not need a PC or MAC to scan and digitise your old slides / negatives! It will save scanned images as jpeg files directly to the SD memory card.
Q: How is this product powered?
A: You plug it into the mains electric at home (i.e. you do not need a computer to power this device); also you can power it from the PC (computer) using the USB cable supplied
Q: What is the resolution of the image once scanned?
A: 5 mega pixel: the quality of the scan is equivalent to the resolution you would achieve if you took a digital photograph with a 5Mega Pixel camera. However, it will also scan up to 10Mega Pixel interpolated
Q: How many images will a 1GB SD card store?
A: 1000 images at 2520 x 1680 pixels per image
Q: What kind of memory cards is this compatible with?
A: ALL SD, SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) up to 8GB
Q: Can I use this as an SD card reader?
A: Yes. Connect the scanner to a computer using the supplied USB cable and drag any saved images (or other files) from the card onto your hard drive
For reviews of this product please visit the websites of Neostar stockists. See here for details